W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2009

SPARQL Function Library TF meeting tomorrow 14:00 (one hour before regular call)

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:00:39 +0100
Cc: "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <28962B3B-67DF-4782-AC31-E84E25BFB1CA@deri.org>
To: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Dear all,

For those interested in the function library task force, let us gather  
on IRC channel

   #sparql-func

tomorrow 14:00 (one hour before regular call). We will set up a teleconf
dynamically then, and announce the code on the IRC channel.

The main topic is to discuss the starting points at

   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:FunctionLibrary#Starting_Points

and decide where we go from there.

Looking forward to talking to you tomorrow!

Axel

On 8 Sep 2009, at 13:52, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> That should be 15th September.
>
>         Andy
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rdf-dawg-
> > request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Seaborne, Andy
> > Sent: 8 September 2009 12:09
> > To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group'
> > Cc: Axel Polleres
> > Subject: RE: Function Library TF (ACTION-75)
> >
> > Alex can't make this slot today.
> >
> > So it's postponed to next week (12/9);  in the meantime, add more  
> input by
> > sending email.
> >
> >       Andy
> >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rdf-dawg-
> > > request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Axel Polleres
> > > Sent: 29 August 2009 11:10
> > > To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group'
> > > Subject: Function Library TF (ACTION-75)
> > >
> > > I tried to draft starting points and issues for extending SPARQL's
> > > current function  library
> > >
> > >
> > http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:FunctionLibrary#Starting_Points
> > >
> > > Thanks to my colleagues here in DERI (Richard Cyganiak, Aidan  
> Hogan,
> > > Nuno Lopes) for their input.
> > >
> > > This should serve as a starting point to establish a Function  
> Library
> > > Task Force,  cf. ACTION-75
> > > I suggest we have a separate teleconf with interested people in  
> the next
> > > one or two weeks, suggested date:
> > >
> > >    Sep 8th, 14:00 (i.e. one our before the regular conf call)
> > >
> > > Please let me know if you can make it, especially those who  
> committed
> > > interest...
> > > only found some resp. remark from EricP in the minutes [1], but  
> would
> > > hope for more to join ;-)
> > >
> > >
> > > Axel
> > >
> > > 1.
> > > http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-07-
> > > 28#Establish_task__2d_forces_for_some_time__2d_permitting_features
> > >
> > > --
> > > Dr. Axel Polleres
> > > Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of  
> Ireland,
> > > Galway
> > > email: axel.polleres@deri.org  url: http://www.polleres.net/
> > >
> > >
>
>

-- 
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,  
Galway
email: axel.polleres@deri.org  url: http://www.polleres.net/
Received on Monday, 14 September 2009 21:01:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:08:28 GMT