RE: service description discovery

Please also note the following:

>From Section 14.9.1:
http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html#sec14.9.1

"""
        By default, a response is cacheable if the requirements of the
        request method, request header fields, and the response status
        indicate that it is cacheable. Section 13.4 summarizes these
        defaults for cacheability. The following Cache-Control response
        directives allow an origin server to override the default
        cacheability of a response:

        public
                Indicates that the response MAY be cached by any cache,
                even if it would normally be non-cacheable or cacheable
                only within a non- shared cache.
"""

I don't know which text is supposed to take precedence, but for example
Section 13.4 allows explicit cache control to override a MUST NOT cache
for status codes such as 302 and 307.

Jacek