Minutes of 2009-08-18

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:03:22 +0100
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi All,

I've just read the minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-08-18
  and there seems to be a belief that it's common practice to return
an HTML form when a SPARQL endpoint URI is requested without the
SPARQL-mandated parameters.

I'd like to test that assumption - how many systems are known to do
this?

Ours do not, for what it's worth. We generate forms, but on another URI.

Steve Harris
Garlik Limited, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK
+44(0)20 8973 2465  http://www.garlik.com/
9AD