Re: "suboptions" of Option 7

On Aug 19, 2009, at 7:38 AM, Alexandre Passant wrote:

> While I'm really willing to see RDFa annotated endpoints, I think
> that 2 issues in that case would be:
> - Some endpoints do not provide any forms for query input (unless we
> want to say in the next spec that any endpoint must have a form for
> query input - I'd favor that as well)

I'm not sure having a service description in HTML and/or RDFa implies
that the HTML *has* to have a query form. It might be nice, but the
spec might not have to force the query form on everybody (and in fact
not doing so might help us re: abuse of conneg, allowing the people
who are going to add a query form to be the ones who are abusing
conneg, not the spec).

.greg