Re: Service description schema

That's what we do now. It's OK, but it would be nice if the property
had slightly stronger semantics.

People tend to crawl on rdfs:seeAlso too, and if there's SPARQL
discovery data at the far end of the endpoint URI it might be a bit
antisocial to do that. Right now they got a 500 error or something if
they attempt to crawl it.

- Steve

--
Steve Harris
Garlik Limited, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK