RE: SubSelect Design

Steve,

Looks good. One question: I didn't understand the GRPAH {{ }} point.

GroupGraphPattern ::=  '{' ( SubSelect | GroupGraphPatternSub ) '}']
GroupGraphPatternSub ::=  ... as before for original GroupGraphPattern ...

GroupGraphPattern isn't, confusingly, GRAPH.  It's a unit with {} and the rul;e for GRAPH is:

GraphGraphPattern     ::=     'GRAPH' VarOrIRIref GroupGraphPattern

which takes a GroupGraphPattern so

GRAPH ?g { SELECT ... } should works.  It does for me.

http://www.sparql.org/validator.html

The SubSelect there allows a prologue and a dataset description - that was a mistake.

 Andy