Re: SPARQL WG Agenda - Tuesday 2009-07-21

Axel Polleres wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the agenda can be found at
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-07-21
>
> I have to run now and will write some more explaining text later tonite.

I still owe that:

Just very brief, the main idea is to not loose too much time on
discussing the Update review and just have some 5min reporting from the
reviewers. More detailed discussion should be left to mail, as we have
to concentrate on some bookkeeping: That is, how do we get to some first
drafts within 2-3 months for both SPARQL/Query and SPARQL/Update.

In the light of this, I would like to spend at least half of the
teleconf today on assigning volunteers to the new parts of the
SPARQL/Query spec, please think about were you could volunteer to draft
the syntax/spec.

Also, we should talk about how to kickoff the Time-permitting feature
discussions somewhat in parallel, sending off some task-forces. We don't
want to spend teleconf time on those, until the required features are
settled, but if we want them, the champions should help/take
responsibility to get the work on them going.

hear you shortly,
Axel