IBM Graph Update Protocol document

From: Simon K Johnston <skjohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:04:41 -0600
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
All, the document(s) that describe our RESTful update protocol (mentioned
on the WG call two weeks ago) are behind a sign-up on our Jazz.net site.
So, I extracted the content and ensured it is a stand-alone document and
removed the Jazz formatting. As it would take a while to rehost this on an
IBM site without some sort of sign-up protection I am posting to the
mailing list so that we can at least use the archive URL for the
attachment as a reference.

Thanks,

Simon K. Johnston (skjohn@us.ibm.com) - STSM, Jazz Foundation Services
Mobile: +1 (919) 200-9973
Office: +1 (919) 595-0786 (tie-line: 268-6838)
Blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/johnston