F&R corrections

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:52:55 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dave Beckett mentioned on #swig that the F&R document is wrong w.r.t.
the mention of Redland and Rasqal. The F&R mentions that Redland
supports COUNT() and project expressions. I think the confusion here
is that, to the best of my knowledge, Redland supports the syntax for
these features, but has no query engine support for them. Perhaps the
next revision of the F&R document can be updated to clarify this issue.

greg