RE: Security Concerns section added to Query_by_reference

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:38:58 +0000
To: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

The same could also be true (at least, I was assuming that it would be true).  A reference to a query (a reference to a representation of a query) is no different to a reference to a representation of a graph, which is what 8.2.1 and 8.2.2 talk about.

So just because a query is referenced, it does not mean it must be read. The query may be available locally to the server.  It might even already have a query plan.