Presentation

From: Michele Minno <michele.minno@asemantics.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:56:21 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Dear all,

my name is Michele Minno, I'm Italian and I work for Asemantics, a
little Semantic Web company based in Rome/London. I'm involved in some
of the research projects Asemantics work in and in developing new ideas,
to potentially bring something new on the web. As the main query
language for graph, the essence of the web in its semantic and social
shape, I'm interested in SPARQL and in its further improvements.

All the best,
mic