volunteers request for features to be discussed next Telecon

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:18:05 +0000
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

we'd like to continue the presentations and discussion of features on
the wiki in the next teleconf. This time, following Lee's suggested
outline sent earlier, we want to move away a bit from the "pure" query
language features and focus on protocol-related issues. To that end, I'd
like to solicit volunteers to "present":

+ parameters
+ service description
+ query by reference
+ URL parameter for return format
+ cursors
+ cost model

Time allowed, we can also talk about Blank node related issues
discussed on the mailinglist.

Detailed agenda to follow as soon as we know volunteers.

As usual comments & questions are welcome.

best regards,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,