Introduction

From: Jari Vänttinen <jari.vanttinen@profium.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:46:29 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Hi

Role: Secondary representative for Profium

I have no previous experience working with the W3C, but since 1998 I
have gained experience in using XML/XSLT, DAML-OIL, KIF, KQLM and lately
OWL. I have been particularly interested in using OWL to solve complex
interoperability issues at data and service interface levels. I also
have implemented large ontologies for public and government sectors.

Referring to Janne's introduction our interest "is to find standardized
way in SPARQL to meet with the requirements we have worked around in
SPARQL in our products and customized projects". Personally I'm also
interested in SPARQL enhancements from OWL and inferencing perspectives.

Email is the best way to contact me.

Regards,
Jari Vänttinen
www.profium.com