introduction

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@sti2.at>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:01:11 +0100
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear DAWG members,

my name is Jacek Kopecký (call me Jack). I represent STI Innsbruck [1],
a research institute working on semantic technologies. STI Innsbruck is
involved in research projects SOA4All and LarKC [2,3], both of which
make use of SPARQL. Hence our (my) participation here.

I myself focus mostly on Semantic Web Services. I have been involved
with the W3C in the past, in SOAP, WSDL and SAWSDL work. Nevertheless,
I have been working with RDF since around 2003. I'm the main author of
the WSDL 2.0 RDF mapping [4].

My role in the DAWG will initially be mostly to observe the development
of any features significant to the two aforementioned projects.

I'm excited to see if I can contribute to SPARQL,
Jacek

[1] http://sti2.at/
[2] http://soa4all.eu/
[3] http://larkc.eu/