Clarification: please list all potential extensions as "features"

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:03:01 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi,

Please create wiki pages for _all_ suggested pieces of work for the
Working Group, regardless of whether it is a language feature/extension,
a protocol enhancement, a new serialization, a new result format, or
something else altogether.

When we begin discussing and deciding what our deliverables will be over
the next 17.5 months, we're going to be choosing explicitly amongst the
options listed at

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Category:Features

Lee