Re: Review of F&R doc

Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> All,
>
> I have now fixed 7 of the 8 points we agreed to on the teleconf. I still feel
> that the links to the implementations are a bit awkward, but I hope I managed
> to make the best of it.
>
> The patent policy boilerplate is the one issue missing now.

Please uncomment that, yes:

     <h4 class="no-toc no-num" id="patents">Patents</h4>

     February 2004 W3C Patent Policy</a>. This document is informative
     only.  W3C maintains a <a
     href="http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/41712/status"
     rel="disclosure">public list of any patent disclosures</a> made in
     connection with the deliverables of the group; that page also
     includes instructions for disclosing a patent. An individual who
     has actual knowledge of a patent which the individual believes
     contains <a

href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20040205/#def-essential">Essential
     Claim(s)</a> must disclose the information in accordance with <a

href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20040205/#sec-Disclosure">

  Had some discussion with Ivan, and we agreed that it is at least no
harm to have it in, even if there were no patent-relevant issues
mentioned in the doc.

Another thing is that you obviously also want to uncomment this one:

   <h4 class="no-toc no-num" id="please">Please Comment By 12 May 2009</h4>

       The <a class="http"
       href="http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/">SPARQL Working
       Group</a> seeks public feedback on this Working Draft.  Please
       send your comments to <a class="mailto"
       href="mailto:public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org"
       shape="rect">public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org</a> (<a
       class="http"
       href="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/"
       shape="rect">public archive</a>).  If possible, please offer
       specific changes to the text that would address your concern.

We do want comments obviously! ;-)

Thanks,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,