W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > April to June 2009

SPARQL WG Agenda, Tuesday, June 23

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:19:29 -0400
Message-ID: <4A3FBD21.4000006@thefigtrees.net>
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
 From http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-06-23 .

Main action is to see if we're ready to publish FPWD of the features & 
reqs doc.

I've been very behind on my SPARQL WG commitments, but will redouble my 
efforts this week. Apologies for anything I've let slide the past few 
weeks, and my thanks to Axel for keeping things going. Axel will also 
chair tomorrow's call.

Lee

     *  Date of Call: Tuesday June 23, 2009
     * Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
     * Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
     * Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
     * Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
     * Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
     * IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql 
([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
     * Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc 
(Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
     * Duration: 60 minutes
     * Chair: Axel Polleres
     * Scribe: Yimin Wang (Kjetil as backup) (Scribe List)
     * Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-06-23

[edit] Regrets
[edit] Agenda

     * Admin
           o PROPOSED: Approve minutes at 
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-06-16
           o Next meeting: 2009-06-30 @ 15:00 BST / 10:00 EDT, Kjetil to 
scribe (Scribe List)
     * Liaisons
           o Anything to report?
           o OWL WG (Bijan)
           o HCLS (Eric)
           o XQuery (Eric)
           o RIF WG (Axel)
           o RDB2RDF WG (Orri)
     * Action/issue status - via tracker: 
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/
     * F&R - ready for FPWD? http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/features/
           o Outstanding reviews/comments
     * Service Descriptions - 
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:ServiceDescriptions
           o Discuss progress/actions since last time.
                 + Strawman on how to serve service descriptions? 
ACTION-37 (Jacek Kopecky)
                 + Strawman on which features we standardize or not? 
ACTION-38 (Greg Williams)
     * Time allowed: review progress on Update and Negation

(Links to Actions and mails - TBD)
[edit] Regrets

     * Simon S.
Received on Monday, 22 June 2009 17:27:21 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:39 GMT