Re: Features & rationale shortname

Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> Axel wrote:
>  > Proposed strawman:
>  >   http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql-features/
>
> That's OK, but I've felt that we need to version our combined efforts,
> and this is an example of why; there can sure be a WG after us that will
> produce a similar document, so perhaps sparql-11-features?

Since we talk about both sparql/query 1.1 and sparql/update 1.0, I am
unsure. It is clear that we might need versioning for the query and
protocol docs, i.e.

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/
-->
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query11/

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-protocol/
-->
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-protocol11/

but where there is no prior document, I guess we wouldn't need that.

Another question is rather whether we want to keep the prefix
"rdf-"

i.e.

http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql-features/
vs.
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-features/

Personally, I still prefer the former, if there is no conflict with
that, but there may well be other opinions?!?

Especially team contact opinions would be appreciated!

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,