Correction ISSUE-29

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:35:39 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I just noticed that QuOnto has a sort of negation which is used for
integrity constraints. Here's an example:

/* With the following EQL constraint, we guarantee that if the
ontology is satisfiable then each person is a man or a woman */
/* Note that the ontology violates the constraint: try to disable
consistency check during query answering
  and you will find out that there are 8 known person, 1 known man
and 1 known woman */
EQLC
(
verify not exists(	SELECT personTable.personObject
                              		FROM sparqltable(	select ?personObject
                                                         			where {?
personObject rdf:type 'person'} ) personTable
		WHERE personTable.personObject NOT IN 	(	SELECT manTable.manObject
						FROM sparqltable(	SELECT ?manObject
								WHERE {?manObject rdf:type 'man'}) manTable
						UNION
						SELECT womanTable.womanObject
						FROM sparqlTable(	SELECT ?womanObject
								WHERE {?womanObject rdf:type 'woman'}) womanTable
					)
	)
)

Cheers,