RE: Reflections on Update

The list of operations in this thread are a suggestion for an absolutely-minimal core set of operations on a graph as a "we have to start somewhere" point.  I'd hope the WG would consider that "update" should cover the case where the store has many graphs as in the SPARQL/Update W3C Submission.

 Andy