Reflections on Update

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com> wrote:

> It comes from
> http://www.w3.org/Submission/2008/SUBM-SPARQL-Update-20080715/
> which the charter mentions.

I don't think that matters, since the first bullet point I quoted
seems to be scoping the update issue -- or that's a reasonable way to
read it -- and the charter also mentions, for example, ESW Wiki, and I
doubt anyone believes that that mention puts everything discussed on
ESW Wiki into scope for this WG.

> (and for clarity: I'm not proposing changing the decision of the WG on the overall feature set we decided at the F2F).

I didn't take you to be proposing any changes. I thought you were
trying to clarify the decision by distinguishing subparts. Which I
agreed with and offered a suggestion as to how the spirit -- again, as
I understood it -- of required & time-permitting features could be
promoted.

Cheers,
Kendall