ProjectExpression andAssignment equivalence

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 18:05:15 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
re. http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/13

With some help from Luke I've worked out a plausible definition for
the LET() syntax that was in the wiki page, and shown an equivalent
general form in SPARQL + SubQueries + ProjectExpressions.

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:Assignment#Equivalence_with_SubSelects_and_ProjectExpressions

I believe that discharges my action, and I'm never going to attempt to
write algebra in wiki syntax again!

Steve Harris
Garlik Limited, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK
+44(0)20 8973 2465  http://www.garlik.com/
9AD