F2F raw minute logs

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 21:49:12 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
The raw IRC logs from the F2F meeting are on the wiki at:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/index.php?title=Chatlog_2009-05-06
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/index.php?title=Chatlog_2009-05-07

I'll be cleaning them up over the next week or so (would love to do it
by Tuesday, but not sure if I'll be able to).

Anyway, I wanted to encourage anyone who's interested to take a pass
through the minutes and help clean them up. They're regular wiki pages,
so feel free to make whatever adjustments you see necessary to make them
an accurate reflection of the record.

Thanks again to Eric, Greg, Paul, Alex, Kjetil, and Simon for fantastic
scribing work.

Lee