aggregates

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 00:25:00 +0100
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Looking at the examples for aggregates [1] and thinking about an earlier
implementation I did on aggregate functions inspired rather by
aggregates in declarative logic programming than in SQL, I sketched an
alternative syntax proposal for aggregates at [3] which I could present
briefly as part of the aggregates discussion on day 2.

1.
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:AggregateFunctions
2.
http://www.mat.unical.it/asptut/slides/unit2.pdf, slide 60ff
3.
http://www.polleres.net/presentations/20090506SPARQL_aggregates_as_subqueries.pdf

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,