RE: The smaller bites (was Re: Lee's feature proposal)

A do-ocracy is attractive for it's emphasis on valuing the part of design and definition.  There is also WG time to be spent on understanding (well, it was last time) - understanding the problem space (e.g. scope and tradeoffs) at the beginning to create common cause, and understanding the implications through review at the end (especially for implementers).

And a special implementers comment - "they" get to add /all/ the features (or decide on what mix to add - but that's not going to help interoperability service descriptions notwithstanding).  Parallel contributions of designs is the only bottleneck to be through about.  The process requires multiple implementations to show a feature is ready for REC. I read the WBS results as indicative of the desire for where the group time goes.

So my question - for every feature to add to the WG schedule, what would you remove or deprioritize?

 Andy