RE: rdf:text review

I don't see how that addresses the LANG/STR/DATATYPE issues.  There are concrete examples in the draft - could you say which answers you expect/propose for each case?

The trouble is the SPARQL extension regime applies to BGP matching, not functions where there is not an error in simple entailment.

 Andy