RE: rdf:text review

The text sent should have some proposals for changes to the rdf:text (at least in outline) to address the issues raised because some of these issues have been around for sometime now (Dec 2008).
The current draft reply has not got that far and certainly not to WG consensus.  See my other message for the beginning of this with areas needing text changes.

It would be good to have your comments on the material so far as you are an editor of rdf:text so, hopefully, we can reduce the number of cycles needed.

 Andy