Re: SPARQL WG Survey plan - input desired

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <Kjetil.Kjernsmo@computas.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:57:20 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
On Thursday 16 April 2009 23:08:03 Steve Harris wrote:
> Ah, sorry, I misunderstood. Well, it depends whether the ranking
> method, doesn't it? If we use something like Condorcet then there's no
> problem with people voting for as many as they care to, if I remember
> correctly.

Yeah, that's my understanding too. Condorcet looks nice to me, as it produces
a ranked list, but then I came across something the other day that said the
method was created for single-winner ballots, so perhaps there is an even
better suited method somewhere that has been explicitly created for ranked
list ballots? If we can't find something quickly, Condorcet sounds good to
me.

Kind regards

Kjetil Kjernsmo
--
Senior Knowledge Engineer
Mobile: +47 986 48 234

|  SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE  |

Computas AS  PO Box 482, N-1327 Lysaker | Phone:+47 6783 1000 | Fax:+47 6783
1001