Re: Editorial corrections for rq25 (sec 9.3)

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 01:36:21 -0500
To: andy.seaborne@hp.com
CC: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> Section "9.3 Duplicate Solutions" (DISTINCT and REDUCED) refers to
> 'solution sequence' as does the intro in sec 9.
>
> e.g. sec 9:
> [[
> A solution sequence modifier is one of:
>   *Distinct modifier: ensure solutions in the sequence are unique
> ]]
>

> Sections "9.3.1 DISTINCT" and "9.3.2 REDUCED" refer to 'solution set' :
> that should be 'solution sequence'.
>
> I think we should change 9.3.1 and 9.3.2 to use the right language,
> replacing 'solution set' for 'solution sequence'

I've looked htis over and concur that this is an appropriate editorial
correction to 9.3.*.

If anyone is concerned about this change, please review it before
Tuesday's teleconference. Barring any forthcoming comments, we'll make
the change before publishing as a Recommendation.

** We will be meeting this Tuesday. More reminders to come! I expect it
to be a short meeting. Please attend if you can.

Lee