Reminder: Cambridge Semantic Web Gathering this Tuesday at 6:00pm (Nov 13)

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:00:22 -0500
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

Looking forward to seeing you all this Tuesday at the Stata Center at MIT.

We have two presentations confirmed, and I'm working to lineup a third.
We're very fortunate to have Albert-László Barabási joining us: He'll be
presenting on the Ubiquity of Networks. We'll also have Ben Szekely
presenting a demo of Nala, a Firefox extension for capturing semantic data.

As always, details are on the wiki:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/CambridgeSemanticWebGatherings/Meeting/2007-11-13_Gathering

Please add your name to the wiki if you will be attending, and please
email me with any questions.

Lee