No meeting this past Tuesday - next meeting this coming Tuesday

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:04:29 -0500
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Due to timezone shenanigans and the W3C tech plenary, we didn't end up
with critical mass for a telecon this past Tuesday.

In brief:

+ We had a transition call last Friday and the Director agreed to
transition the SPARQL specifications to Proposed Rec. They'll be
published around Nov 12, after the current publication moratorium ends.

+ We agreed to produce tests for REDUCED. I will send some to the list
later this week.

Lee