From: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org on behalf of Lee Feigenbaum
Sent: Thu 10/18/2007 2:30 AM
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group'
Subject: Draft of PR transition request

Please see http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/prq819

Note a few @@s that remain - some ask questions that I'd appreciate
input on. Of course, any comments in general are appreciated, as this
request represents the DAWG.

Note that the implementation reports for the protocol and query results
XML format and the Dispositions of Comments for all three specs are in
nearly final state. We are still working on the implementation report
for the query language after finding a bug in the scripts that generate
it that made us think our results were a bit more complete than they
are. (You can see the current results of the QL impl report at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/implementations rather than
at the URL in the request: once this report stabilizes, I will be moving
it to the frozen URL, adding a summary, and adding information on REDUCED.)

Still to do:

  + reviews of graph pattern conversion algorithm from Chimezie and EricP
  + response to commenter Frank McCabe
  + final query language implementation report
  + move schema and WSDL to /2007/SPARQL and update relative URIs and
links in specifications

In any case - comments on the draft transition request are welcome. Of
course, the sooner the better helps. :-)

Lee

in America by U.S. News & World Report (2007).
locations.