Every CONSTRUCT is DISTINCT?

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:40:40 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

[I preface this with a "I don't want to delay anything even a little
bit!" comment. I don't!]

<http://chatlogs.planetrdf.com/swig/2007-10-15#T14-35-05>

It seems to me that CONSTRUCT implicitly DISTINCTs. Is this true? It
seems to me that there is room for a CONSTRUCT that had duplicate
triples in it (for the usual reasons of streamability).

If there was I discussion about this point, and it's easy for someone
to dig out, I would appreciate a pointer.

Cheers,
Bijan.