Survey: Should the SPARQL specifications transition to PR?

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 23:02:37 -0400
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

As promised on today's telecon, we've setup a Web survey to gather the
Working Group's desire regarding requesting a transition of the three
SPARQL specifications (query language, protocol, and query results XML
format) to Proposed Recommendation.

The Web Survey is at:

Also note that the question as put in the survey is contingent on the
group's approval (at next Tuesday's telecon) of the wording changes that
derived from today's teleconference:

ACTION: AndyS to draft text recognizing the ambiguity  ({{ ... }} vs {
... } )

ACTION: Chimezie to propose text to clarify that not all graphs in the
dataset need to be disjoint/distinct

Despite the later deadline in the survey, please respond to the survey
*before the start of our Oct 16 telecon*.