Re: DAWG members - please submit EARL by Sept 21

On 16 Sep 2007, at 15:23, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to ask that everyone on the DAWG who has a SPARQL
> implementation and is interested in being included in any
> implementation report that we put together please submit results
> (in EARL) of running your implementation against the test suite by
> this coming Friday, Sept. 21.
>
> My goal for our schedule is to have enough results collected that
> we can discuss transitioning to Proposed Rec on our Sept. 25
> telecon. Please help that goal out by getting test suite results in
> by the 21st.

Results for JXT version 5125r:
http://plugin.org.uk/misc/earl.ttl
have at

Steve Harris
Garlik Limited
2 Sheen Road
Richmond  TW9 1AE

T   +44(0)20 8973 2465
F   +44(0)20 8973 2301
www.garlik.com

Registered office: 42-46 High Street, Esher, Surrey KT10 9QY