Re: Re: SPARQL WSDL problems

* Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com> [2007-09-07 09:49+0100]

> Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>> I reverted the changes to the schema imports that were in
>>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/result2.xsd
>> Could y'all try this out before I reply to the comments list?
>> -   <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
>> schemaLocation="xml.xsd"/>
>> -   <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>> schemaLocation="xsi.xsd"/>
>> +   <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
>> schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd"/>
>
> This changed helped - I now have a service skeleton in source code for the
> service using Axis2 on the WSDL2.  A change to sparql-protocol-types.xsd is
> needed as well to point to this version of results2.xsd, not the TR
> version.

We may as well just republish XMLResults next week, fixing
  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/result2.xsd
in the process. I need to research timing of this. I guess
some trivial transition request is in order.

Petr, does this patch work for you (noting that
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-wd/sparql-protocol-types.xsd
still points at an unfixed version)?

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.