Re: Re: SPARQL WSDL problems

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:39:32 -0400
To: Petr Kremen <kremen@labe.felk.cvut.cz>, "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
I reverted the changes to the schema imports that were in
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/result2.xsd

Could y'all try this out before I reply to the comments list?

-   <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace" schemaLocation="xml.xsd"/>
-   <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" schemaLocation="xsi.xsd"/>
+   <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace" schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd"/>

Petr Kremen <kremen@labe.felk.cvut.cz>
* Petr Kremen <kremen@labe.felk.cvut.cz> [2007-08-28 17:09+0200]

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.