SPARQL testing: status

From: Ivan Mikhailov <imikhailov@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:24:54 +0700
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hello,

I'm sorry for everlasting delays with test site for SPARQL web service
endpoints (ditto tests of individual endpoints), but I had to postpone
all testing till the weekend. The implementation report about Virtuoso
is also postponed.

A technical question: what is the 'permanent' URL that will always
contain manifests, queries and resources of latest version of DAWG
SPARQL test suite? Additionally, will we have some 'meta-manifest' that
will list all publicly available versions of tests?

Best Regards,
Ivan Mikhailov.
OpenLink Software.