W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2007

casting tests

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:03:40 -0400
Message-ID: <46C153CC.6040202@thefigtrees.net>
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I checked in a few casting tests at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/cast/manifest.ttl

There's one test per cast function. They don't (attempt to) test every 
combination of input type + cast function, but they should test that an 
implementation has implemented something sensible for the cast functions.

Please report on how you do against these tests. Glitter doesn't do cast 
functions yet, but I tested these against the ARQ deployed at sparql.org 
and manually eyeballed the results.

I also fixed the XPath for the cast facets (which was too liberal 
before) and am currently regenerating the coverage information. (I 
expect to still have some missing facets remaining.)


Lee
Received on Tuesday, 14 August 2007 07:04:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:37 GMT