updated test URIs

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 03:14:17 -0400
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I ran a script to update all of the manifests under data-r2 so that the
tests have URIs of the manifest# form rather than manifest.ttl# form.
I've eyeballed some of the results and checked them in.

I'd appreciate it if someone who can produce EARL output can run some of
the updated tests and make sure that the EARL generated use manifest#...
URIs in the output.

I'll also update the EARL doc. to specify this explicitly.

Lee