Re: test changes and additions

Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Hello,
>
> expr-builtin/q-iri-1.rq and expr-builtin/q-uri-1.rq are both identical:
> both use isUri. I've changed q-iri-1.rq to use isIri instead. I'll
> propose re-approving this test with the 1-byte change next Tuesday.

ARQ passes this test :-)

> basic/manifest#prefix-name-1 tests proper handling of prefixes without a
> local name. Glitter passes it.

ARQ passes this test

> expr-ops/manifest.ttl is a new manifest containing 7 tests of simple
> numeric ops (<=, >=, +, -, *) that didn't seem to be covered elsewhere.
> Glitter passes all 7.

ARQ does not pass these tests because the data is not legal Turtle.

":x2 :p 2."

In Turtle, "2." is a decimal, and not an integer followed by a dot.  Turtle
and SPARQL agree on this point.

http://www.dajobe.org/2004/01/turtle/
[16] decimal ::= ('-' | '+')? ( [0-9]+ '.' [0-9]* | '.' ([0-9])+ | ([0-9])+ )

and "2." matches "[0-9]+ '.' [0-9]*"

(OK - there is a small Turtle bug that it also matches ([0-9])+ which is the
same as integer rule [15]

I fixed the data and then ARQ passes these tests.  i took the liberty of
checking the change into CVS.

[[
Aside: It is legal N3.
I only know this since I collected some notes together only on Monday
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/wiki/Syntax_Comparison_of_N3_and_Turtle#Numbers
]]

 Andy

--