Re: [Fwd: ACTION: EricP to run the yacker tool]

Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> As for the redundancies, data-r2/construct/query-reif-1.rq and
> data-r2/construct/query-reif-2.rq are identical:
>    diff data-r2/construct/query-reif-1.rq data-r2/construct/query-reif-2.rq

There is redundant and there is redundant.  One of these is redundant.

> I propose removing the redundant construct-4 from:
> [[
> <#construct-3>
>      mf:name    "dawg-construct-reification-1" ;
>      rdfs:comment "Reification of the default graph" ;
>      mf:action
>             [ qt:query  <query-reif-1.rq> ;
>               qt:data   <data-reif.ttl> ] ;
>      mf:result  <result-reif.ttl> ;
>     .
>
> <#construct-4>
>      mf:name    "dawg-construct-reification-2" ;
>      rdfs:comment "Reification of the default graph" ;
>      mf:action
>             [ qt:query  <query-reif-2.rq> ;
>               qt:data   <data-reif.ttl> ] ;
>      mf:result  <result-reif.ttl> ;
>     .
> ]]

Looking at the test suite, I don't see a test of unique generation of blank
node labels across template instantiation.   That was what was probably meant
by one of those tests.

I suggest for query-reif-2.rq:

----
CONSTRUCT { _:a rdf:subject ?s ;
                 rdf:predicate ?p ;
                 rdf:object ?o  . }
WHERE {
   ?s ?p ?o .
}
----

which has the same answer graph.  I have take the liberty of updating CVS with
this modification so people can try it (the tests are not marked approved, nor
are there any outstanding actions relating to them).

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England