super manifest vocabulary / structure

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:53:31 -0400
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Is anyone using these currently? I'm guessing not, since the "include"
predicate in manifest-evaluation.ttl right now is

while in manifest-syntax.ttl it's

I'd like to fix this, but while doing that I'd like to change the object
of mf:include from an RDF list to a test manifest URI. (i.e., multiple
mf:include triples instead of one list). That will make it easier to
query in implementations without some sort of list:member support.

Any objections to this?