Re: Tests: DISTINCT

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:49:11 -0400
To: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
CC: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> Some tests for DISTINCT:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/distinct/
>
> 10 tests

I pass 8 of the 10 tests.

I fail the two "all" tests: #distinct-9 and #no-distinct-9

Further investigation shows that these tests use multiple qt:data
relations to build a single default graph, which my test harness doesn't
support.

Eyeballing the tests looks ok. Do we want to use multiple qt:data
predicates to build up larger default graphs? (You need to handle
multiple qt:graphData relationships to pass the tests in .../graph/...,
but as far as I know this is the only place (so far) that uses multiple
qt:data predicates. Might be simpler to avoid that.

Lee