EARL results for ARQ

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:48:49 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

A first pass over the tests for ARQ, producing an EARL report.  If
more/less/different information in the EARL report would help, then I can now
easily adapt the report.

But there are some problems with W3C web site: today, I get 403 on
which is different from yesterday.  We seem to have a problem.

Run from the web, so URIs for tests are automatically right:

Run from my copy of the CVS area, so the test URIs were file:. corrected to
the web URIs:

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England