W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > January to March 2007

Meeting Minutes - March 20th, 2007

From: Elias Torres <eliast@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:05:54 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFAE391959.D6B86244-ON852572AE.005D922B-852572AE.005DECD6@us.ibm.com>

20 Mar 2007

Agenda (
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2007JanMar/0162.html )

- See also: IRC log ( http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-irc )

Attendees

   Present
          AndyS,EliasT,LeeF,PatH,SimonR,SteveH,ericP,iv_an_ru,jeen,souri
   Regrets
          KendallC???
   Chair
          LeeF
   Scribe
          LeeF, EliasT

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]action items
         2. [6]Duplicate solution cardinality
         3. [7]issue entailmentFramework
         4. [8]active graph
     * [9]Summary of Action Item


Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: AndyS to incorporate and explain the notion of active
graph in section 8 and/or wherever else appropriate [recorded in
[29]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action13]
   [NEW] ACTION: Eric to incorporate text for REDUCED into rq25, including
text noting that REDUCED does not play nicely with counting  [recorded in
[30]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action11]
   [NEW] ACTION: ericP schedule teleconf for Friday [recorded in
[31]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action14]
   [NEW] ACTION: ericP to draft text about a LOOSE keyword and run it by w3
folks [recorded in
[32]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: ericP to mark sections 2 and 3 informative, Appendices A,
B and D [recorded in
[33]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action03]
   [NEW] ACTION: LeeF to close #entailmentFramework issue [recorded in
[34]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action12]

   [PENDING] ACTION: EricP to run the yacker tool over and annotate the
existing tests [recorded in
[35]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action08]
   [PENDING] ACTION: LeeF or EliasT to reply to Bjoern regarding (not)
POSTing application/sparql-query documents [recorded in
[36]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action09]
   [PENDING] ACTION: LeeF to remember that the wee, lost filter tests
should be put [recorded in
[37]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action10]

   [DONE] ACTION: LeeF to close bnodeRef issue [recorded in
[38]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action04]
   [DONE] ACTION: LeeF to close nested optionals issue [recorded in
[39]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action05]
   [DONE] ACTION: LeeF to close openWorldValueTesting issue [recorded in
[40]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action06]
   [DONE] ACTION: LeeF to seek guidance about at-risk features from the  CG
[recorded in   [41]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action02]
   [DONE] ACTION: PatH to investigate closing the entailment issue
[recorded in [42]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-dawg-minutes.html#action07]

   [End of minutes]

(See attached file: 20-dawg-minutes.html)


Received on Friday, 30 March 2007 17:06:12 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:36 GMT