Re: inputSerialization - was: Re: Agenda - 27 Feb @ 14:30 UTC

On Feb 26, 2007, at 10:18 PM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> So that I'm clear, SparqlX is this, right?
>  ->
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JanMar/
> 0414.html

Based on that, anyway. We have a nice thing for translating between
different RDF query languages via XML, and fine-grained XML messages
are in some ways nicer to handle than coarse ones.

> But you will also be supporting the WSDL-mandated application/xml
> serialization? (<st:query-request>...</st:query-request>)

Yes; any SPARQL service we deploy or support would support that, if
for no other reason than that it's WSDL mandated.

Cheers,
Kendall