Re: Agenda - 27 Feb @ 14:30 UTC

Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Reviews continue to roll in and Eric and Andy progress towards a Last Call
> document. I'm hoping to decide on the ORDER BY questions raised this past
> week and lay out a schedule to Last Call in the coming weeks. Please try
> to attend if you can!

I have to give regrets again due to a conflicting meeting.

Just to not hold you up: I have given most of my input on the current
set of tests in previous mails and am in favor of approving them. As for
.srx files: I have no problem with parsing these but if a majority is in
favor of converting them to the turtle/n3 solution format that's fine
with me as well.

Jeen
--
Dr. Jeen Broekstra                                          Den Dolech 2
Information Systems Group                                        HG 7.76