Re: test suite reorg: added evaluation tests

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/bnode-coreference/
> >   (1 test)
> > - http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/bound/
> >   (1 test)
> > - http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/optional/
> >   (3 tests)
> > - http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/expr-builtin/
> >   (17 tests)
>  >
> > As far as I have been able to determine, all these tests are up to
date
> > with the current query spec. Additional eyeballs are invited to
correct  :)

> expr-builtin/manifest.ttl uses <#dawg-langMatches-1> in the entries list
but
> the file later has <#dawg-LangMatches-1> (change of case of the "L" of
lang).

> Tweaking that, ARQ passes these tests.

My test harness can't handle the five tests in this batch that specify
results in .srx (SPARQL XML results) format. Our test README (
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/README.html ) suggests that a
test result given in a test manifest "is a resource that refers to an RDF
graph." Wihle I can clearly (and easily) convert the .srx format into our
RDF test result vocabulary (or even check the results directly from the
.srx format), I -- as an implementor -- was surprised to find that some of
the test results are given in this format. Perhaps we can either update
the README to point this out or update these tests?

Also: the manifest.ttl for expr-builtin pointed to the wrong query and
results for #dawg-lang-3. I've checked in the fix.

I pass all the tests except for the 5 with .srx results, and I've
eyeballed those to my satisfaction.

Lee