regrets for next tuesday

From: Jeen Broekstra <j.broekstra@tue.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:10:23 +0100

I have a conflicting meeting next tuesday (jan 30), which means I will
not be able to attend the telcon.

Test suite progress: renamed the negative syntax tests that I previously
forgot to also use the 'syn-bad' prefix. I have not yet annotated the
parser tests as approved but will find the time to do so next week.

cheers,

Jeen
--
Dr. Jeen Broekstra                                          Den Dolech 2
Information Systems Group                                        HG 7.76